To get tagged, that is… Coco’s Cuckoo World tagged me! And coming up with seven new things about me that you guys don’t already know is going to be a challenge. But, it will help me out with my writing slump. So, here we go…
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs
1. I, like Coco, am now planning a third child. There. I’ve said it. I’ve admitted it… It’s out in the open for the whole world to read. The Mister is actually the one that talked me into it. I do not think it will happen any time soon… Especially since we will have to do another round of IVF… BUT, it’s probably going to happen. My god, Avery was Henry’s age right now when I was pg with him. I will not do that again. Too.damn.close.
2. I love fried pork fat. Don’t ask. Just try it…
3. When going to bed at night, I have to take a certain number of sips of my water… In a certain order. OCD much?
4. I don’t say the word “fart.” It was ingrained in me as a small child by my very prim and proper grandmother that is was very unladylike… I can’t even bring myself to utter the word. Now, I’ll say shit, fuck, damn, dick, piss, and bitch all day long. Weird, huh?
5. It’s highly unlikely, but I could go blind. I have a congenital form of macular degeneration that only occurs in about 1% of the population… It’s really not that serious, just sounds weird to say.
6. One of the coolest experiences of my life was climbing to the top of El Castillo, the Great Pyramid of Kukulcan at Chichen Itza. Chichen Itza as a whole was one of the neatest places I’ve ever visited. I’ll have to put up some pics one day for your viewing pleasure.
7. I don’t care how ugly they are, my favorite shoes are Crocs. I wear them with most everything. Specifically my brown mary janes. Take that you Croc haters.
There ya have it… Seven things about me that you guys (most of you, anyway) didn’t already know. Whew! That was hard.
I’m excited that I got this done and out there. I’m doing good with just that… On that note, consider yourself tagged if you want to be. I don’t have it in me at the moment (it’s been a crazy morning around here and it’s lunchtime and the Mister is home sick with Henry’s tummy bug…) to exert the energy it takes to tag… Now go have at it!
Thanks, Coco!!!! Go check her out folks, she rocks! Seriously. She’s really funny and has cute kids to boot… One of my daily reads. I bet she’ll be one of yours now, too… Go see for yourself!