Shannon, at More Wine Please, tagged me a few days ago… And since I’ve got nuttin’ today, I’m doing it… Although, I really do like tags. I always find them interesting to read, but I have a hard time coming up with stuff for my own… This one is supposed to be seven random/odd things about me… So here ya go. Can’t get much more random than this.
1. The Mister never calls me Shannon. He calls me Freddie, or Fred.
2. I only shave my legs when I have to…
3. I am addicted to my tweezers… Seriously. I tweeze several times a day… Anytime I see a mirror. Even in the car at redlights.
4. I’m an outdoorsy sort of gal… I love to camp, hike, canoe… And by camping I mean, packing in, no nearby facilities, in very remote, full of wildlife areas. As a matter of fact, I’ve camped my way through Alaska.
5. There’s almost nothing I like to eat more than pizza. I eat it like three or four times a week… Mostly I make little english muffin pizzas, but we do go out to get it or order delivery A LOT. The delivery man usually comes into the house and visits with us… And sometimes gives the kids stuffed animals. That’s how much we order it…
6. I’ve flown in a hot air balloon before… And so want to do it again! It was incredible.
7. One time when the Mister and I were dating, I peed in the bed. At his parents’ house… Soaked him, the sheets, myself and the bed.. It was an air mattress and the pee puddled in all the little divets. We were both soaked from our chests to our knees. It was niiice. I was dreaming I was peeing, and peeing, and peeing, and just let it go… Everywhere. So, we had to get up, find sheets, take showers, wash the mattress, the whole sha-bang. Did I mention we were spending the night at his parents’ house? Yeah, talk about embarrassing.
Okay, I’m tagging Dana, Laura, Mamahut, Lisa, Courtney, Robin & Sissy… Do it if you want, gals!
P.S. I’ve seriously been MIA lately… I haven’t even been reading blogs… So, let me apologize for my absence and slackness. This afternoon, I am going to do some catching up on my peeps and some spreading of love. And give you guys something worth reading. I hope.
Read Full Post »